Leaders in Cheshire are eligible to attend the training courses free of charge. However once booked your place is reserved and “freezes out” other Leaders who might wish to attend the training modules. Therefore if you need to cancel your reserved place you must give at least 14 days notice and we reserve the right to charge you for none attendance. Please bear in mind that venues, resources and catering may have already been committed.
If you wish to attend the Residential Experience as a Beaver Scout Leader or Assistant then you need to make sure you are available for the whole weekend 16 – 18 September.
If you wish to attend the Residential Experience as a Cub, Scout or Explorer Scout Leader then you need to be available for the preparation morning 27 March plus the whole weekend 13 – 15 May.
These courses are very popular therefore only reserve a place if you are sure you can commit to the full course length and are prepared to attend all the sessions
Module 25 Training Advisors
This module is for those who are considering becoming a Training Advisor and places are available by invitation only. If you are interested please discuss your interest with your Local Training Manager.
- Essential Information
- Personal Learning Plan
- Tools for the Job (Section Leaders)
- Tools for the Job (Managers)
- Fundamental Values of Scouting
- Changes in Scouting
- Valuing Diversity
- Skills of Leadership
- Working with Adults
- First Aid
- Administration (Section Leaders)
- Providing a Balanced Programme
- Growing the Movement (Section Leaders)
- Young People Today
- Challenging Behaviour
- Introduction to Residential Experiences
- Activities Outdoors
- Practical Skills
- Administration (Managers)
- Growing the Movement (managers)
- Section Support
- Safety for Managers and Supporters
- Managing Adults
- Assessing Learning
- Supporting Adults
- Advising on Adult Appointments
- Skills for Residential Experiences