It’s official – Cheshire Hike is changing! The all-new Cheshire Hike will be revealed on Sunday 13th October at The Winsford Academy.
Groups wanting to take part, and adults wishing to volunteer as staff are invited to a presentation and break-out sessions between 2pm and 4pm. We’ll run through the event, and let you know what’s changing, and how you can take part and get involved.
Cheshire Hike 2020 will see:
- 3 brand new sections and distances:
- Pathfinder 30km
- Pathfinder Plus 40km
- Explorer 50km
- Bigger team sizes of between 2 and 5 people
- Shared basecamp featuring a campfire, silent disco and film
- Lower price of £15 per person
- Hats and headdresses competition
- Brand new core organising team
To attend our launch event, please book your place below.
The Winsford Academy
Book your place online...
Unfortunately this event has already taken place. Please view our full event calendar.