The County Chair and County Commissioner invite you to join the Annual General Meeting of Cheshire County Scout Council to be held at The Lance Dobson Hall, University of Chester (Warrington Campus).
The County President, Sir William Bromley-Davenport KVCO will preside. Our guest speaker is Andrew Corrie (Retired Regional Commissioner), who will make a presentation titled, “The Life and Times of a Regional Commissioner”.
Attendance at the meeting is 7pm for 7:30pm. Tea and coffee will be available before the meeting. Dress code is Uniform (if worn). You may of course be accompanied by a guest.
2019 AGM Documents:-
- Agenda – click here to download
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 12th June 2018 held at The Lance Dobson Hall, University of Chester (Warrington Campus) – click here to download
- Venue Map – click here to download
- Our Constitution – click here to download the current constitution, which defines the membership of Cheshire County Scout Council; only members are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting. Click here to download our Council Membership list at 10.6.19.
- Accounts. click here to download our Accounts 2018-19
- Our Annual Review 2018-19 (see below)…
University of Chester, Warrington Campus
Book your place online...
Unfortunately this event has already taken place. Please view our full event calendar.