Thursday 7th May 2:30pm
Thursday 7th May 7pm
This will be the same content, just two time options.
Click here to Register
COVID-19 is having a dramatic effect on life in the UK and this includes Scouting locally in Cheshire.
Both the County Team and DC’s have been considering our response to this situation for a number of weeks. To bring everybody into the loop the County Commissioner (Graham Phillips) will host a webinar next Thursday to explain the Cheshire County Scout response.
The event will last about one hour with a further 30 mins for questions if required. During this time the following will be covered;
- The financial impact on Scouting Nationally, in Cheshire, in your District and crucially in Scout Groups around Cheshire. Subscriptions and capitation fee for next year will be discussed
- Action already taken to help deliver Scouting locally and to secure its financial viability in the future
- How the County Training Team has adapted to the current situation
- The critical importance of compliance training
- Digital Scouting is the new normal and all Groups and Sections can now embrace this method of delivering Scouting
- The explosion in of social media and how it is helping us to keep scouting exciting.
This is a serious topic but there will be some fun in this webinar with a couple of quiz questions and we suspect you will be astonished at the money potentially available to support Scouting in Cheshire.
The content at the 2:30pm and 7pm sessions will be the same so please only book one session and there is a limit on the numbers who can join on our system so its first come for the first 150 booking for each session. If there is is more demand we will repeat the session.Click Here to Register